Firefly at Hill Farm
Staff, pupils and parents/carers at Hill Farm are using Firefly as their online learning platform. Firefly enables the whole school community to safely create and share a wide range of learning opportunities. Firefly can be accessed through the app or website version.
Please look at the sections below to understand the first steps in exploring Hill Farm’s Firefly site further.
As I am sure you are familiar with, all children have access to our online learning platform – Firefly. As this has been so successful, we are delighted to inform you that we have developed this further so it now includes a Parent Portal. This will replace the Hill Farm ‘app’ which we will gradually phase out.
We hope the Firefly Parent Portal will further strengthen communication between school and families and enable you to have a ‘one-stop’ shop where you can access everything you need to know about your child’s education. You will be able to see up-to-date information about your child (or children) and also be kept informed of relevant school information that we hope you will find useful.
Firefly can be accessed using a PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone and each ‘Primary’ contact has been set up with an account. Please follow the following information carefully in order to log into your accounts; To use Firefly from a PC or Laptop:
Open your internet browser and type https://hillfarm.fireflycloud.net/ into the bar at the top NOT in the search box and then follow the instructions below.
To use Firefly from a phone or tablet;
- Go to App Store/Google Play
- Search ‘Firefly for Parents’
- Download the app
- Enter the School Code 'hillfarm'
- Follow the instructions below
- Select Logging in for the first time? Activate your account.
- Enter the email address the school already holds on record for you, then select Activate account. An email is sent to you.
- Check your email inbox. Make sure to check your spam filters or Junk if you don't find it anywhere.
- Open the email and select Activate account.
- Enter the password of your choice (must meet the criteria), then confirm it.
- Choose Activate account.
- Your account is activated and you're now logged in to the Parent Portal.