- Dates List
- Term Dates
- News Listing
- Little Mermaid
- Young Voices 2018
- Young Voices 2017
- Christmas 2016 Early Years
- Christmas 2016 KS1
- Christmas 2016 KS2
- Christmas 2015 Early Years
- Christmas 2015 KS1
- Christmas 2015 KS2
- Parent/Carer Forum Newsletters
- Hill Farm High Flyers
- Photograph Gallery
- Letters to Parents
Current diary dates
- 6 Feb 19 - Parent Forum Meeting 9:00am
- 6 Feb 19 - PTA Meeting 10:00am
- 8 Feb 19 - Roald Dahl Workshop Year 2
- 14 Feb 19 - Break Up for Half Term 3:20pm
- 15 Feb 19 - Staff Training Day (School closed to children)
- 25 Feb 19 - Return to School
- 27 Mar 19 - Think Tank “Amazing Bodies” Workshop Year 2
- 12 Apr 19 - Break Up for Easter Holidays 3:20pm
- 29 Apr 19 - Return to School
- 22 Jul 19 - Staff Training Day (School closed to children)
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.