- Dates List
- Term Dates
- News Listing
- Letters to Parents
- Photograph Gallery
- Little Mermaid
- Young Voices 2018
- Young Voices 2017
- Christmas 2016 Early Years
- Christmas 2016 KS1
- Christmas 2016 KS2
- Christmas 2015 Early Years
- Christmas 2015 KS1
- Christmas 2015 KS2
- Hill Farm High Flyers
Current diary dates
- 27 Sep 18 - Meet the teacher drop in 3:15pm until 4:15pm
- 1 Oct 18 - Year 5 trip - Beaumanor Hall
- 15 Oct 18 - Harvest Festival – Foodbank Donation Handover
- 18 Oct 18 - Halloween Disco
- 18 Oct 18 - Break up for Half Term
- 19 Oct 18 - Staff Training Day (School closed to children)
- 29 Oct 18 - School Returns
- 15 Feb 19 - Staff Training Day (School closed to children)
- 22 Jul 19 - Staff Training Day (School closed to children)
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.