Last Hill Farm High Flyers of this year...
Welcome to Hill Farm Primary
Hill Farm Primary School has been transformed in the last two years. Children wake up excited by what the school day will hold for them. Staff relish teaching in a high quality, well-resourced environment. Parents and carers know that their children will be safe, well cared for and challenged to reach the highest standards in all that they do.
At Hill Farm Primary we have a clear vision for what we want to achieve in the next three years. Our overall aim is to improve the school so that we are seen as one of the best schools in Coventry. This will be because:
- Our children will achieve personal excellence in their learning.
- Our children will develop as happy, confident, independent learners who enjoy coming to school and thrive personally, socially and emotionally as a result of our high quality provision.
- Our parents and carers will be an integral part of the school and their child’s learning.
- Our friendly, welcoming and inclusive ethos will ensure that our school sits at the heart of the community.
At Hill Farm Primary, children are expected to meet three key responsibilities:
- Come to school, on time every day.
- Do their best in every lesson.
- Demonstrate politeness and kindness to everyone they meet.
If you would like to find out more about what Hill Farm Primary has to offer your child, please contact us for either an informal conversation with myself or to arrange a visit to see us in action and experience for yourself what an exciting and vibrant place Hill Farm is for children to learn and grow.
Miss Claire Jones